FUEL UP + GO: Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Smoothie
Joli and I love to make this sweet treat when we are craving something quick, delicious and above all, filling.
PB + Cacao
Peanut Butter Cacao Protein Smoothie
Soak and pit 1-2 dates
caffeine, protein, potassium
In the Blender:
- 1 Tablespoon all natural peanut butter
- 1 Scoop all natural chocolate protein powder or 1/2 tbs. cacao powder
- 1 Cup almond milk or other milk substitute
- 1 Banana or 1 handful frozen bananas
- 1-2 Dates, soaked
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Chia seeds
- Peanut butter
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Using a blender, add in bananas, peanut butter, soaked and pitted dates, and chia seeds.
- Pour in your choice of milk.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add in your protein powder and pulse on high for several pulses until the protein is nicely blended into the mixture.
- Serve and garnish with cacao nibs or chia seeds.
- *Sip* (It's seriously delicious, right?!)