FUEL UP + GO: Chocolate Banana Energy Smoothie
Energy Smoothie for Kapha Power
In the Blender:
- 1/2 Tablespoon cacao powder
- 1.5 Cup almond milk or other milk substitute*
- 1 Banana or 1 handful frozen bananas
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 Tablespoon coconut MTC oil
- 1 Scoop all natural protein powder
- 1 Sprinkle Himalayan sea salt
- Cacao nibs
Slice Bananas into Quarter-sized pieces & freeze for at least 30 minutes. I like to make this when I have some (slightly too-ripe to enjoy to eat) bananas. I find them perfect for an inexpensive, convenient smoothie base, natural sweetener and great source of potassium.
caffeine, potassium, protein, energy
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Once bananas are frozen, drop them into your Blender as a Base.
- Add cacao powder, hemp seeds and sea salt into your Blender.
- Add in coconut oil.
- Pour in milk to fill the space evenly.
- Blend halfway smooth for 20-30 seconds.
- Fold in your protein powder.
- Pulse in the powder until smooth.
- Garnish and serve immediately.